BIRD 43 – Bird’s Famous Portable Analog Wattmeter
The Bird Model 43 is a portable, insertion-type instrument designed to measure forward and reflected power in coaxial transmission lines. It gives accurate RF power flow readings under any load conditions. The wattmeter is comprised of a direct-reading 3 scale meter housed in a rugged, corrosion-resistant aluminum case.The frequency range and power range are determined by low-cost plug-in elements sold separately.
- 450kHz to 2,7GHz (depending on elements)
- Measures 100mW to 10kW using Bird plug-in elements
- Includes a 30 microampere meter with scales of 25, 50 and 100 unit calibration to permit full scale direct power reading
- High accuracy
- Available with N or UHF Quick-Change connectors
- Light weight – easy to carry