Capacity Max is an advanced multi-site trunking system with control channel, ETSI DMR Tier III standards compliant. It is compatible with any DMR Tier III radio but offers many additional features when used only with MOTOTRBO radios. It is the solution for big systems (up to 250 sites in the last version) or when the control channel specific features are needed. All air and IP traffic is encrypted.
What does Capacity Max offer?
- A digital trunking system with up to 250 sites
- Up to 29 traffic channels per site
- Up to 12 dedicated data channels per site
- Up to 21 repeaters (voice + data) per site
- Up to 10,000 groups per system
- Up to 90,000 users per system
- Up to 3,000 users per site
- Based on an IP architecture, with a central server as trunking controller and gateways for phone calls and/or different applications like radio dispatchers, voice recording, etc.
- Redundant configurations are also available for both the central infrastructure and the repeaters.
- The RF sites do not need additional equipment, like a site controller (only repeater licenses and IP connections).
- The MOTOTRBO 3000 and 4000 series radios can work in Capacity Max systems (license based activation) but the 1000 and 2000 series cannot work in this type of systems.