SafeMobile’s SafeDispatch v7.0 solution provides all the necessary means to effectively track and monitor mobile assets by adding the features and capabilities of the software application to the functionality embedded in the radios. The software solution includes the Server, the Gateway(s) and the Client(s) applications, which can run (depending on customer needs) on one or more computers.
The SafeDispatch application provides several suites/modules which include: Voice Dispatch Suite, GPS/AVL Suite, Text Messaging Suite, Voice Recording Suite, Enhanced Reporting Suite, Telemetry Suite and Job Ticketing Suite.
A SefeDispatch Mobile application is also available for Android based mobile devices (sold separately), allowing remote access to the dispatch system.
- Versions for MOTOTRBO and TETRA are available
- Direct IP connection to any MOTOTRBO repeater based system
- Access critical fleet information
- Improve your field communications
- Enhance your reporting
- Voice Dispatch Suite – enhanced Voice-Over-IP direct communication with individual and group calls
- Text Messaging Suite – two-way text communication between radios/groups and dispatcher
- Voice Recording Suite – all call traffic recording and logging (for MOTOTRBO only)
- GPS/AVL Suite – enhanced with a variety of location enabled features including geo-fencing and landmarks. Works with a flexible mapping engine allowing users to select from Google Maps, Microsoft Map Point or company defined vectorial format maps
- Telemetry Suite (for MOTOTRBO only) – monitor and control remote processes with alarm notifications
- Job Ticketing Suite (for MOTOTRBO only) – enhanced efficiency via text-based issue management
- Management Module – Manage subscriber accounts and user access privileges with ease