The Telex C-Soft software console is a Microsoft Windows application that enables a PC with a full duplex sound card and a network connection to monitor and control two-way radios that are connected to the network.
The C-Soft package is fully compatible with popular touch screen monitors. Telex offers an adapter (ADHB-4) that allows standard desk microphone, headset and footswitch control of the PC dispatch station. Standard PC audio devices are also supported.
The software console is entirely user configurable by creating a custom dispatch screen with only those elements required by the end user. Dispatchers with differing requirements can be given different screen designs.
The C-Soft console can be ordered with 2, 6, 12, 24, 50, 100, 150 or 200 lines. The line capacity can also be increased later.
- Optional PC with Windows Operating System, Full Duplex Sound and Ethernet Connection (called NEXUS)
- Optional LCD Display (Touch-screen recommended)
- Compatible with the IP-223 and IP-224 IP Remote Adapters
- Signaling/Paging Encoder Supports MDC1200, DTMF, Two-Tone, 5/6-Tone, etc.
- Simplex/Full Duplex Operation
- SIP telephony connections – 2 lines standard, expandable to 6 or 12
- Multiple Simultaneous Crosspatch Groups
- Group Select
- Parallel TX Detect
- IRR (Instant Recall Recorder) – tracks the last 10 min. on both Selected and Unselected lines
- Multiple Vocoders
- Wide Range of Audio Accessories (Handset/Headset, Desk Mic, Footswitch), connected via the ADHB-4 audio interface
- Special Interfaces for controlling: MOTOTRBO™ Systems with Mapping, Motorola Smartnet/Smartzone, Kenwood NEXEDGE, Icom IDAS, TETRA (Hytera/PowerTrunk/Sepura), iDEN, P25, etc.