Zetron Model 4010
Zetron’s Model 4010 Radio Dispatch Console is one of the best sellers. It packs more capability into a compact package than any other small console available. It accommodates up to 12 conventional radio channels and 2 telephone lines, and it provides many of the dispatcher-friendly features found in Zetron’s larger consoles.
The Model 4010 is rigidly constructed, and is rated for continuous 7 day/24 hour applications with a proven track record of field reliability under the most demanding conditions. It is also suitable for portable applications, such as temporary or mobile Control Centers.
The Model 4010 has programmable function buttons for functions such as group call, channel select, channel mute, and channel patch. It has an integral keypad and LCD to display incoming calls, and two separate speakers are provided to allow the operator to hear selected and monitored audio, with volume levels adjusted on each individual channel.
The operator options include a handset, gooseneck or desk microphone, headset and footswitch. Base station control can be Local or Remote, using Tone Remote Control, DC or E&M.
- Expandable rackmount or office-styled desktop configuration
- Flexible paging encoder Supports DTMF, Motorola/GE Two-Tone, Plectron, 5/6 Tone, Quick Call I (2+2), Knox, and Rotary Dial
- Accommodates most industry standard radio interfaces including: Tone Remote, DC Remote, Local Control and E&M
- Supports one or two telephone lines with intuitive controls: “answer”, “release”, and “hold”
- Channel-to-channel patch and optional phone patch